Wedding Tips for Brown County Indiana Weddings
The Gazebo by the Pond, The Abbey Wedding Chapel, The Wedding Loft, The Sweetheart Cabin
- Wear Comfortable Shoes!
- Small heals on shoes may sink into the ground at outdoor weddings.
- Flat Sandles or square heels are a better choice.
- Make sure your wedding dress is the correct length.
- Practice walking in your dress and shoes.
- Make sure you can sit down in your wedding dress.
- Don't Wear Perfume to Your Outdoor Wedding!
- Insect repellant is a better choice.
- A Black Tux is not a Wise Choice for Hot & Humid Outdoor Summer Weddings!
- Bridal Party should hydrate well before HOT outdoor ceremonies (with WATER, not beer).
- Tie the Rings to the Pillow, but not too tight!
- Don't let your veil get too close to the unity candle!
- Speak up & Face Outward...your Guests want to see & HEAR your ceremony
- Guests should be advised to take their seats promptly & remain in seats during the ceremony & photoshoot.
- Your photos & video can be Ruined by Guests standing/moving to take photos during your ceremony
Nashville Indiana * Weddings * Honeymoons * Renewals * Brown County Indiana
Brown County Indiana Wedding Information:
Contact the Wedding Planner:
Please be aware that all information on this or any website is subject to change